View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 02:37 PM   #208 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymore4 View Post
I originally wasn't going to say anything since it seemed like they were going to make good on it, but I call absolute, complete BS on the whole excuse of them not knowing paypal wasn't refunding your money... I deal through paypal A LOT and have issued many full and partial refunds...its very easy to do.

All you have to do is log into your account and you can scroll through all the payments you've received, with your name/email it would have taken them at most 2 minutes to verify if you did or did not pay with paypal. Once the corresponding payment is located just click on details and there's a button to issue a refund. Literally, 2 minutes start to finish and I can have a refund processed with a personal note attached.

If they were acting in good faith they should have done this immediately and would have discovered that you didn't pay via paypal, and then contacted you to figure it out, not beat around the bush for weeks then throw out some lame-*** excuse about how paypal wasn't refunding your money
Plus, he said he had it figured out and it was really easy once he figured out what was wrong.