View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 02:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

I have two PC's... the old one and the newest version. The oldest is 7 years old and the newer one is 3-4 years old. They have both been used to death, traveled around the country an have definitely not just sat around in my garage. I have yet to have any issues out of either one of them. They are bullet proof.

The few times that I have had people contact me about an issue with their machine was due to some type of misuse. They either constantly over heated the machine (most common cause of failure due to using the WRONG gauge extension cord), or not using the spacer, which caused the back plate to rub against the body of the machine. Other than those instances, I have yet to hear anything about a PC just falling apart. I'm not saying that yours didn't, I'm just saying that I would buy another one in a heartbeat if anything ever happened to mine.

With all the PC's that have been sold and are in home garages and detail shops today, that machine has more than proven itself. I'd vote for it for president. It's that's tough.

On the other hand, I've had my damn Flex serviced twice...