View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #765 (permalink)
Firebase99
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 3.8 Gen Coupe GT
Firebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redglare View Post
Lol why don't you like the mustang man? you got gobbs of power!

The reason I didn't buy one was because;

1. had 3 people with me on the test drive (cousin and sales guy), so the already heavy boat, well I was just trying not to hit the iceberg.

2. My god the body roll, took a corner and I seriously felt like the shell was going to fly off, or that I was on one of those child ride things on 1 tall spring.
Didn't help that the nose dove up and down on accel and heavy braking.

3. Interior felt like, idk like I was filling up my water bottle from my stainless fridge.

4. Wasn't fond of the brick like aerodynamics.
Youre referring to the 5.0? Wow, yes, it had body roll but not yacht like. Interior was ok, not mush worse than a base 370. I like the aero, think its mean looking. Much nicer than the Challenger, Chargers and I LOATHE Camaros.