View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #44 (permalink)
winnre
Track Member

Drives: '14 370Z Touring Spt
winnre is a name known to allwinnre is a name known to allwinnre is a name known to allwinnre is a name known to allwinnre is a name known to allwinnre is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyaltyB View Post
Voted. Nice ride! Btw, you must hate parking lots with the "stopper" in the front of the parking spot. With how low your car is, I'm guessing you avoid those altogether. Curious what rims you have?
A long time ago I came out of a fast food restaurant with my food to go and I was concentrating on my food and not where I was going. I stepped on the parking block (proper name apparently), fell down, and my lunch was gone. Embarassed, I left quick. When I got home I called Wendy's to see if I could finagle a replacement lunch for my stupidity. They asked me to tell them what happened in detail. I got oil on my shirt, crushed my broccoli baked potato, tore my pants, and was embarassed. They said they'd get back to me. I got an envelope a week later and thought it was a coupon for a free lunch. It was a check for $864 as settlement for my damages!

So don't diss those parking blocks. They may as well be gold bars!
winnre is offline   Reply With Quote