View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 11:16 AM   #27 (permalink)
winnre
Track Member

Drives: '14 370Z Touring Spt
winnre is a name known to allwinnre is a name known to allwinnre is a name known to allwinnre is a name known to allwinnre is a name known to allwinnre is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebase99 View Post
Listen to this...back in the day I had a 260. First few hours i bought it, parked, went to grab a bite with my friend, come back to find the front quarter panel dented, scratched. Two years later i have a gorgeous, red, 280 with T-TOPS, PRISTINE condition. First few hours owning it, grab a bite to eat....SAME thing as before. A few years later I have a 300ZX TT, driving it home from the stealership get blindsided from an 18 wheeler-crushed my front passenger quarter panel. Skip ahaead, have a 350Z, it wasnt first few hours of owning, about a week in, park it waaaaay out in the lot, back in to a nice corner spot. Come back to find a hill billy in his lifted, whatever it was, tow hitch scratched my hood!. F*cker paid for it too...Had my 370 now since June...just waiting, lol.
EVERY car I have owned I have locked the keys in it within 2 months of ownership. Now with the Intelligent key I am forcing the universe to not do what it does to me. I wonder where that force will go to!
winnre is offline   Reply With Quote