View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
madmocasin
Base Member

Drives: 370z
madmocasin is on a distinguished road

Dont all conversations take place at bars? At least all that are 100% true? Ya Bullit that sounds pretty acurate because i do remeber the guys bragging on how the truck could "catch a second" as in the tires spun while the auto tranny shifted itself. After he mentioned that i kinda thought to myself that had to be some pretty hardcore wear and tear for an automatic to spinout like that. The guy did seem to know pretty much what he was talking about but then again he could just be "that guy" aka expert on everything. I am not sure what his titan was rated for as in, towing package and whatnot for beefier drivetrain bc he didnt mention anything but the truck's 1/4 time which was 13.37. I know the 370 was lightened and i assume Nissan may eventually release the car with a stock TT or SC. I just hope the drivetrain on the 370z can handle more of a HP gain % then this guys Titan could. All in all i want a car that is fast and reliable not a 10 second 1/4 mile car that always has to be tinkered with.
madmocasin is offline   Reply With Quote