View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 10:17 PM   #3135 (permalink)
phantom370z
Track Member

Drives: 14 Nismo 370Z PW
phantom370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zensation View Post
yeah it sounds super in depth and like I said they are gonna polish and seal this go round, but how much is it to pay someone to do a whole car usually?
It's extremely hard to say without seeing the vehicle but I've done cars that ranged from 200-1000 just depending on how bad of shape the paint is in, how big the vehicle is, and how much correction is needed/wanted. Most cars that have been taken care of fairly well run in the 200-400 range...general ball park figure. Again, that is just a super rough estimate and I'd really need to see the paint in person to give an accurate quote. Heck, I've done cars that I spent 25+ hours on over multiple days and I've done cars that I spent 5 hours on in a single afternoon...so it all really depends.

The good news is once the car is corrected and assuming the owner takes care of it the *right way* afterwards, it's not something you'd be doing real often. Most people end up wanting a re-polish every couple years generally from my experience. Another thing I always do for my customers, assuming they want to know, is show them what to use and how to wash/clean the car properly after it's been polished/sealed. I hope that gives you at least some idea of the process and what you'd be looking at.

Last edited by phantom370z; 12-22-2013 at 11:56 PM.
phantom370z is offline   Reply With Quote