Thread: Mustang Dyno
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 06:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

I didn't know what to expect for whp numbers and the Mustang Dyno numbers are supposedly the lowest compared to Dyno Jet and other dyno's. In the end it is not about the whp number, but more about how the tune is actually done/setup.

There were two other Nismo's with almost the same mods and they produced a lot more whp. One of the Nismo's produced in the low to mid 290's and the other Nismo was at 301 whp. These two Nismo's had an easy 30-40k plus more miles on them and have been driven how they were supposed to be driven. I do agree with what the tuner said about driving the car more and driving it hard (not dogging the sh*t out of it) to break the car in.

Oh I just added a video clip of my car on the dyno (my first post), so you will hear how the Meisterschaft exhaust sounds along with the other mods that are on my car (please see sig for mods).
l Meisterschaft Full Cat-Back Exhaust l F. I. Resonated High Flow Cats l Stillen Gen 3 l M370 Intake Manifold l UpRev l JWT Clutch & Flywheel l ZSpeed HD CSC l Stillen 19 Row Oil Cooler l ZSpeed Powercoated Under Tray l GTSpec: 6, 4, 2 Point Brace l
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote