View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #7172 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
That it does.
But more than anything, I hate people who think that a cyclist or runner is an idiot for being somewhere that they don't think is ideal. And it's usually not because they're concerned about the cyclist or runner's safety, it's because they see the cyclist or runner as an intruder, a nuisance on "their" road.
Trust me, I don't want to be running on a road with no shoulder as texting soccer moms in their SUVs or guys driving penis extension cars hurtle towards me, but sometimes that's the only way for me to get where I'm going.
i think cyclist that dont obey traffic rules and rides in large packs with complete disregard to traffic are idiots. we have plenty of those around my area. but again, not all are like that and i bet responsible riders are more at their own kind than i am with them.

now back to cheeto's.