Thread: Mustang Dyno
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 04:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about
Default My Mustang Dyno Numbers

I finally got a Mustang Dyno tune done yesterday and the temperature was 73 outside. I have had my car for 20 months and less than 9,100 miles on the odometer. I do not drive the car hard and I have went close to red line maybe a couple of times since owning it. To make a long story short, the tuner said I need to drive the car like I stole it in order to get better whp numbers. I'm not really worried about what kind of numbers I can produce, but more into the sound. The turner was in fourth when the tune was getting done. The turner was also able to go 160mph in 5th and never touched 6th and the limiter on my car is 179 mph. Everything on my signature below was what was on the car for the tune. Please see attachment for Mustang Dyno numbers and the link below of my car on the dyno.

Sound of 370z Nismo on Mustang Dyno With Mods - YouTube
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 12-21-13 Mustang Dyno.pdf (285.0 KB, 131 views)
l Meisterschaft Full Cat-Back Exhaust l F. I. Resonated High Flow Cats l Stillen Gen 3 l M370 Intake Manifold l UpRev l JWT Clutch & Flywheel l ZSpeed HD CSC l Stillen 19 Row Oil Cooler l ZSpeed Powercoated Under Tray l GTSpec: 6, 4, 2 Point Brace l

Last edited by MacLean; 12-22-2013 at 06:41 PM.
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote