View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 08:53 AM   #3942 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice97 View Post
If one parks on the lines in an almost empty parking lot, does that make him a crappy parker? What if I park crappy at work on Saturday because I know there are no more cars coming to work that day. Does this make me a crappy parker? Just curious, I wouldn't want to make the crappy parker thread on another forum.
I think most of us are guilty of occasionally parking crooked, or even intentionally parking "like a boss" for others' amusement or whatever. Showing up in this thread isn't some mark of shame lol. It's not to be taken that seriously.

The pics that are egregious are the ones where someone crowds someone else to the extreme, or parks on a curb, or parks in a fire lane... That's not likely to happen in an empty parking lot on a Saturday.

Of course, I can't speak for everyone
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote