View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 11:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeingAround View Post
Looking at the Kel Tec KSG, Utag UTS-15 and so far my favorite is the Molot Vepr 12.

I am looking for a long lasting and reliable shotgun. I was leaning toward the KSG, but the awful reviews have steered me away. Since I cannot get my hands on one to shoot unless I driver about 500miles, I am looking for some input from some forum members who have held and shot any of these.
Kel Tec brought the KSG out to a subgun match at Port Malabar several years ago before it was for sale. They used it for part of a stage so everyone got to run it and while I like the size it was a pain to load and it just feels cheap.

I love Vepr 12 and the Saiga 12 ( I've converted 9 so far) but if you want reliability and long lasting I would get a 870. It's my go to around the house.
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote