View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 10:12 AM   #3309 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

I have small hands and a Glock 19 and have to agree that the grip is not the most comfortable, but it's not that bad. Guess it depends on just how small your hands are. Only way to know for sure is to try it. I usually get single-stack magazine pistols but got a good deal on the G19.

I've found the trigger on the G19 to be a bit "weird" but you get used to it. Nothing that would mess me up in an emergency. No way to decock but snap-caps are cheap.

My biggest "complaint" about the G19 is the safety system. Not a gun I would keep if I had kids in the house (or I'd keep it locked up, which defeats the purpose of a HP weapon).

All-in-all, I'm happy with my G19 but, if you have small hands, it may not be the gun for you.