Thread: [WANTED] WTB kinetix intake manifold
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 09:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

Look under the 400hp package on Z1's website syno they talk about it on that page. Sim ill have to look into that. Hopefully as max has stated they will revise the mani and I can continue that avenue but if its going to be several years down the road maybe the top secret Idea wouldn't be bad. I saw a guy on YouTube who had polished the aluminum head of his 4G63 and I've gotten the bright idea that if I end up having to tear the build down for a rebuild I might attempt to do that to my whole VQ(to my knowledge no one has attempted this yet) so this mani was going to be that "icing on the cake" per say.
Rid3_FaM0uS is offline   Reply With Quote