View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 11:47 AM   #437 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
I wish I had another daily driver so I could open up my lights and take my time playing with them. The way it is now I have two days to open them up do everything perfect and put it all back together.

Zdayz 2014!!
I hear ya man!

It's winter here, so I've got the car put away anyhow. Lucky I have a daily driver to get through Chicago winters!!! Time to play is another thing though. I'm also finishing a basement, taking to old dogs back and forth to the vet constantly, helping my wife start a new business, and continue my training for the upcoming triathlon season. I have the time the car can be down, but don't really have the time to play with the lights. Too much other stuff going on right now!