View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 10:30 AM   #48 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
When you were "getting into the ABS" this was more than likely the malfunction we are talking about. You feel the ABS kick in, lose about 50% braking force for a second and then it decides to grip again. The hotter it gets the longer it cuts out for. The sad part is that it doesn't take particularly high rotor temperatures to get into this state. I don't think the calipers are solely to blame for the problem however people that have replaced their calipers have seen the problem go away.
+1... issues was completely eliminated once I installed my AP Racing BBK... more posted here AP Racing Big Brake Kit Installed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by import111 View Post
Tracked the car today. Brakes where fine. No ABS issues at all.
You were at FIR East if I recall correctly... really not too hard on the brakes, just the one big braking zone and plenty of time to cool down after that
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote