View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 10:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
1.) This is certainly the wrong section for a thread like this. Next time, use the General section, or one of the specific areas i.e. "Audio and Video".

2.) The Nismo and the Base 370z have the same audio setup, which is 6.5" components in the front and the base HU.

3.) Yes, it's definitely subpar. You can upgrade either the HU, the components, or both and get a superior sounding system. Adding rear speakers is probably the worst option when attempting to improve your audio setup, according to much more experienced audiophiles than myself here on these boards.

Good luck on getting the sound you want! I'm upgrading my HU, components, and adding an amp. Check out the Audio and Video section for more ideas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
I agree with everything Matt said. LOL he just beat me to it. The fact is that most stock systems are bad, even the bose systems or sometimes they can be worse. But yes upgrading to a new head unit and new front component speakers would be the best thing to do. Adding rear speaker I do not recommend even if you were too upgrade to a new head unit and all. Rear speakers are just fill they will not help your system and in fact can harm the sound quality of your new setup. Also please make sure next time to check were you are posting.

ask for it to be moved to right section!

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote