View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #104 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Yes, my family has ONLY owned Toyota and Lexus until I bought 2 Nissans in a row, and they have been MUCH worse than the Toyotas. And we beat the shít out of them. My brother's Avalon did 160k miles before he totaled it, and he did oil changes MAYBE once a year. My Avalon did 145k miles before my gf totaled it, and I jumped that car, went hunting in it, plenty of desert off roading in it, went in the snow 19-15 times too. Dad had 2 Highlanders back to back, last one had 150k miles before getting totaled, and we REALLY beat that car. It was a 2WD 4 banger, went off roading in the desert MANY, MANY times barely got oil changes, just top offs. Mom's Lexus has 80k miles, barely gets oil changes, only problems, she blew out 2 speakers (because she's a moron) and she f'd a CV boot, lol. Grandma's RX300, at 121k miles, only problem was that it killed batteries... because she'd leave the lights on, lol. Grandfather's Camry had 135k miles before they sold it last month. I don't think it ever had maintenance done because it was the family whore, everyone took it for a ride, all it needed was an alignment once. Best friend's RX300 had 279k miles before they sold it, only problem was an exhaust leak because we of roaded in it... lol. His PryUs, 147k miles when it got totaled, used maybe a quart of oil between 10,000 mile oil changes, and he beat that bítch. His dad's 2005 Toyota Tacoma is at 137k miles without, looks the same as when they bought it. 2 problems... The front mud guard tore off... You guessed it, while off roading, lol. And the other problem is that his dad burns through tires because he is the angriest driver, lol. Last (that I'm willing to type) is our family friend/co-worker's Highlander, 320k miles on it when he sold it, base model 4 banger, that only started using oil after 200k I believe, and after 300k is when it used 1 quart per 3000 miles.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand done... Toyota FTW!!!

you guys have totaled... quite some numvers of cars... eh..
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote