View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 10:04 AM   #725 (permalink)
Pitch
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 5.0 Yacht
Pitch has a spectacular aura aboutPitch has a spectacular aura aboutPitch has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I knew you'd come around. The only knock on the car is the motor and the price tag. If they had a 300hp version it would be worth every penny of 30k.

I think in ten years (assuming it makes it that long) it'll be the new miata in that there will be dozens of them at every track event and they're faster through every corner than 95% of the rest of the field.
They have concepts that tada has said arent way off for a convert. And something about a 2015 engine change. And already looking for a second gen for 2020 ish (my guess on the year)

I never hated them. I actually loved them. But for some reason I had to have a high hp car and that was the stang. Now I want to save money and everyone says how fun they are, even tho they are so slow. Ill probably end up turboing it and out 350 to the wheels after a couple years or sooner.

370 is as much as I'd like to say it...out of the questiin. Same payment as the 5.0, more on insurance, and I doubt much diff in gas consumption (I have a heavy foot....everywhere)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk