View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #51 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

I have driven an EVO 8, 9 and X and the X is far inferior to the older models. Still fun to drive but with the extra 400-500 pounds they added on it and the same HP/torque numbers it had a little too much junk in the trunk.

I would rather have a used EVO 8 or 9 then a new Evo X....
Also these cars are soooo different for many reasons but i was actually like you and thought maybe a new EVO X would be good since its a little more practical but after research on all the reliabilty issues people were having with them as well as how dissapointed i was vs the older Evo's i stuck with Nissan (3rd Z in a row).

I am however selling my 2013 Nismo Z and get a 4 door car but i would stay far away from a new EVO.