View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 09:00 AM   #1482 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Wooohooo! Black Beauty lives again!

"They tended to get out of my way and stop speeding" hahahaha that's awesome. Glad it's all working out. Did their insurance end up paying all of the bill or no?

Zdayz 2014!!
I had to pay my deductible, so still waiting on State Farm to reimburse me. I also had to pay out of pocket to have my emblem re-shaved and to get a small ding taken out of my driver's side fender.

On the plus side, the annoying drone I had at 3k rpm is completely gone. The car has been put back together tighter than when it was new.
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote