View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 04:06 AM   #17 (permalink)
/Angelo350Z/
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 | MK7 | F82
/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka2581 View Post
Very true but you gotta ask your self how much do you love that car?? It will not be the same if you just grab another z32... You got some thinking to do my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I absolutely love it. The stock blue interior is in immaculate shape, the T-tops is just perfect for the summer and autumn, and once the boost gets going, the car just takes off. I've gotten more compliments on this car than the Z33 and Z34 combined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtul View Post
Never seen one with 350 wheels, that looks amazing. I hope I can find one of these that looks as good as yours when I have room for it in a couple years. And if it were my I wouldn't be able to sell that either, storage costs be damned.
Thank you. Well, I just might end up keeping it. It's currently registered under a friend who's retired military so it's still in the USAEUR system. I could transfer it to the German system as non-operational, keep it in storage until it turns 25 years old and not pay a dime until I start driving it again. My friend offered free storage as long as I need it, and since it's the same shop that worked on my cars, I can continue to send parts here and there for the next 8 years. It sounds ridiculous, I know. It's really not about the money, but I've bonded more with this car than my 370Z so it's hard to let go. The question is, how much do I really trust this German friend?

2013 MB NISSAN 370Z SPORT

Last edited by /Angelo350Z/; 12-20-2013 at 04:11 AM.
/Angelo350Z/ is offline   Reply With Quote