View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 03:27 AM   #1649 (permalink)
RoyaltyB
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '14 Nismo PW
RoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get on here as much as I would like because of work etc., but seriously, catching up on this thread is just more reason to stay home and save money for this kit. And that is while I wait for my turn at getting my exhaust installed. All worth the wait!!!!

@Tony - Was looking at the exhaust thread and got excited that you guys are in production of at least past #867. Let's me know I'm getting much closer. Thanks for keeping this thread updated and the exhaust thread. Despite my anxiousness, I hope you and the rest of the FI crew take some time to rest and spend time with your families during the holidays.

Happy Holidays to all.
RoyaltyB is offline   Reply With Quote