View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 09:58 PM   #2475 (permalink)
Dzel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z PW M6
Dzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond repute

With that said Alk you've single handedly turned this thread into a pissing match. Keep in mind the last 6 months on this thread I along with Spohn and Baer are the ones that kept this thread alive. Not with bickering with questions, plans, and updates that we would receive through GTM.

Now have you noticed how the dynamic of this thread has turned since we've backed out?

I'll make it easy for everyone if you went with the lay away contract that has no date of delivery and you choose to back out. You WILL pay the restocking fees. If you signed no such thing and paid in full you'll get your full refund back. No arguing, no pissing contest. That's just how it is. Customer service sucks... yeah we know that.

But I'm still very excited to see this kit distributed and applied. I can't wait to see the rewards of the guys patience that stuck it out.

Sent with TapAhoe