View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 09:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
Do you know how many thousands of Z33/Z34 owners run the setup I suggested (or something similar) why would you honestly think it would handle wrong??

I have been around the the Z community for a very long time, I just don't know where you are getting your info from and I have never seen someone give the recommendations that you have
Well apparently you spend no time in the track section or read the 4 people I posted builds. If everyone jumped off a bridge would you also? Track times are where it's at for what really handles better, not the thousands that never go. Let's leave it at that.