View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 04:32 PM   #1477 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Well, Sanford Paint and Body finished a day ahead of schedule and their work is immaculate. Grand total was around $5760. The real major work was that they had to cut off the frame extensions and the rear piece and weld new ones in. Having new pieces in there gives me a lot more peace of mind for any future accidents.

As for the g/f's car, hers is going to be a bit longer still. It seems that despite the rear bumper of her car not looking too bad, the inside was all mangled. Her total is over 10k already.

I am so glad to be out of the rental car. I had a Dodge Charger...the one nice thing was people did tend to get out of my way and stop speeding.

On to the pictures.

GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote