View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 01:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi90210 View Post
beluga exhausts have better fitment than my CNT exhaust and thats an ebay special exhaust
That one has the same hot-or-miss quality contol of the CNTs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
well my temp exhaust arrived..... the beluga racing axle back made my bumper rubbing even worse ..... idk if its from buying all this jdm parts but i must say i now know i have a high expectations for parts that go on my z..... the first thing i noticed is the welding.... the welding is like my welding.... meaning its nice but it aint phenomenal..... second... the fitment..
my god if my life depended on the fitment i would have died over and over and over. The tips stuck out 3 inches or more... they look like my gibson exhaust on my f150 even then i was like hell i can cut and weld the tips to make em shorter.... here was the deal breaker... the mounting points dont line up... and once you bolt everything nice and tight... the mufflers push my bumper upward now instead of forward like my oem muffler i tried for an hour until accepting my defeat.... i didnt even put back my oem muffler because of how upset i was. bottom line you get what you pay for... something i learned a long time ago but was hoping this one time i was wrong.... im gonna return them.... as i dont even think they are meant for a 370z rather a G37...... which i realized after my friend with a g37 with authentic tanabes said they look exactly like his exhaust... so it rang a bell in my head....
If you want something that you KNOW is going to fit perfectly, you need a "name brand" product. I'd sooner buy a used top-tier exhaust than a new eBay/knockoff one.