View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 01:27 PM   #1639 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb@SZ View Post
Blake, at just under 10 psi we are at 545 rwhp on your car. This is pushing it on CA 91 octane fuel. As your tuner, I am comfortable with a 8 psi and 500 whp. It gives us some wiggle room and is safer for the street. Think about the inconsistencies in octane level from station to station and hot weather. If you want to turn the boost up past 10 psi we can run 100 octane fuel\tune. 575 whp is fantastic at just 10 psi on this kit! We can also talk about converting the Z to ethanol.
Seb,

I couldn't of said it better myself! I am in complete agreement with you that 500-525 RWH is the cap number given our garbage 91 Octane fuel here in CA.

High Compression + 91 Octane = Conservative Boost and Timing levels!

On that note, we have a couple of customers back east waiting for our kit that have built engines, upgraded fuel systems and will be on E85. Really looking forward to seeing how the kit can really shine in those higher boost levels.

Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote