View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 11:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday was the warmest day in weeks, 58* degrees. This is the first time since the cold snap that I've had confidence in my tires.

It is nice to know the car handles as well as ever and the drive home was made fun. I had a mile or so without any other cars then a few minute hold up where the road bifurcated and the lead car let me past.

All went well, running all 6 gears and stared back down. I hit third gear as I rounded a curve and looked way ahead to see a law enforcement vehicle there. Having just downshifted I was slowing anyway. As I went by he waved at me. I'll consider it a warning and take a ticket next time.

The next mile was all alone and the Z continued to put a smile on my face.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote