View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 11:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Matt
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Avalanche LT
Matt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpatterson View Post
seems to me the radio in the Nismo is sub-par. I had two new speakers installed in the area behind the seats and this helped some but i still have to turn down the bass so the speakers don't sound like they are over loaded. What do you all think?
1.) This is certainly the wrong section for a thread like this. Next time, use the General section, or one of the specific areas i.e. "Audio and Video".

2.) The Nismo and the Base 370z have the same audio setup, which is 6.5" components in the front and the base HU.

3.) Yes, it's definitely subpar. You can upgrade either the HU, the components, or both and get a superior sounding system. Adding rear speakers is probably the worst option when attempting to improve your audio setup, according to much more experienced audiophiles than myself here on these boards.

Good luck on getting the sound you want! I'm upgrading my HU, components, and adding an amp. Check out the Audio and Video section for more ideas!
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote