View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 08:16 AM   #94 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Hi,
How can do you still have 3 years/36,000 miles bumper to bumper warranty and still "tired of paying for repairs"? Anything happen during 3/36 is fixed under warranty with no questions asked. I do not understand that statement. Please elaborate
Warranty does not cover "wear items"

Quote:

Lets switch position for a sec: lets say you're the admin of a huge Mustang 5.0 forum and I'm importconvert_5.0, a member who owns 5.0 mustang. Every day I constantly bash this 5.0 Mustang to no point, I call out Ford as a pos, I call out mustang as the biggest pos, I wish to hurt the Ford any way I can by spreading my stories and engage in regular argument with 5.0 enthusiasts that their car sucks! What do you think will happen to me on that forum? Let me let you in a real secret: I'll be gone when I create my 3rd thread!

A. Kaiser
Unlikely. Most other forums welcome truthful criticism of the car, otherwise you wouldn't have hundreds of mustang forum threads (all started by the same guy) about the transmission issues. You wouldn't have threads on the Audi forum about carbon build up, which do nothing but trash the car. The s2000 owners who rip the car regularly. It's quite a common discussion on every forum but this one.

Discussion, good and bad, should be available for future purchasers to evaluate their decision. Frankly, you'd have less downers owning the car if they were privy to certain members experiences, and you'd probably get less of these threads in the long run. Banning members and deleting threads for reasonable discourse on the issues they've had doesn't fix the issues with the car--it just prevents others from learning from them. Do you remember when (on this forum) members were getting dogged for complaining about their steering lock issues? I think a couple of those early threads got nasty...
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote