View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 05:40 AM   #92 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtul View Post
To add on to he said about BMW, in terms of dealer service it will be hard to beat. The cars are very reliable and will suit your needs perfectly, especially the X5. If you do go that route consider going to Classic BMW here in Dallas. Its a few hours from you, but in my opinion very worth it. Their service departments are phenomenal and it sounds like you need a good customer experience after the **** ORR put you through. My dad's 650 had an electrical issue that no one could diagnosis properly and they just kept going at it; gave him a 650 from their lot that only had like 3000 miles on it to compensate while his was in there. Normally they would just give you a 3 series or something, but they let him use a nearly new 650 they had on the lot because no one at all could figure out what was wrong. He put close to 1000 miles on the loaner in the time it took them to fix his car and they were fine with it all in the name of keeping the customer happy due to their inability to fix a problem.
I've only known one other person with a BMW SUV. They had an X5, and I asked about it. They kindof shrugged. Were very neutral about it. I have heard great things about BMW service, though, but I've also heard that out of warranty, the service is pricy.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote