View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 04:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about
Default CNT EXHAUST review and information

ok so i just got the CNT exhaust shipped to me for $450

great deal right, well wrong

the h pipe has the flanges welded on backwards, if i flip the h pipe upside down it fits the mid pipe(after flipping that upside down)
but both tail pieces do not fit the midpipe(flanges are in the wrong way and the gap in between is too big) unless i remove my diff
now with the midpipe sitting the right way, tailpieces bolt up properly(no rubbing, contact, or anything), but the H pipe has 2 flanges that are backwards no matter the direction(either test pipe to exhaust flange is backwards or h pipe to midpipe flange is backwards

all i can say is this is some real BS, h pipe even came damaged when shipped but i was able to make it work so no big deal(actual h pipe connector was dented in)

i just finished putting back on the stock exhaust after spending 2 hours trying to get the CNT exhaust to bolt in and unfortunately i dont have pictures

im gonna try to get some pics with it off the car, hopefully CNT can chime in here and help me out, im also gonna give them a call and hope they either replace the part, or refund me entirely

either way, i will change my review of them if things go great, if not please BEWARE OF CNT!!!! their parts will not fit, only good that came out of this today is a workout(man my pex, biceps, triceps, and forearms are all sore)
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote