View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 09:57 PM   #72 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Well, the problem is Nissan. They finally admitted the brake issue. They were using a pneumatic wrench to tighten the lug nuts. This car can't withstand such. It warped the rotors. They found this out when their gtr tech attended a conference in Texas. Used a hand powered tool, and all is better. Shitty design.

Powersteering pump whining like a belt driven sc is normal for economy cars, they say. That includes altimas with more curvy sheetmetal.

I post here because I wish someone honest about the platform had clued me in before I bought it, although 5_0 tried, he wasn't near as openly vocal about it as I'm being. Just trying to look out for anyone considering one of these poser sports cars.

Any way I can hurt nissan, I will. I hope my posts and the incidents o have recounted cost sales. **** em.
So Nissan was the one using an impact to put on lugs, or the dealer? I've driven several other Z's besides my own, and the power steering doesn't make any abnormal noises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Also, discovered today, the Z is easy to.break into. Just lift the.back end up a touch. The Windows shoot down, and no alarm. It thinks its.being towed. Discovered this today while trying to re hang the.shitty Berk cbe. I pushed up from under the car, and that was the result. Pretty surprised its that easy.
Really? Every time I've lifted the back up on jackstands or ramps, that has never happened. Not once.

We get it already. You got a lemon and you feel raw about it. Coming onto a Z enthusiast forum bitching about it just seems like a complete waste of time.