View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 09:26 PM   #69 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Finally, we get to the whole point of the thread. Another anti-Nissan rant. We get it. You got a lemon and are pissed about it. If I were so fed up with a product, I would not be going on that respective forum soliciting input on the replacement. i would go to the forum of the vehicle I was considering purchasing. Sorry for your experience, maybe you could just move on? Why waste your time on a forum for a car you hate from a company you despise?

Did you ever take it to a different dealer, or are you still absolutely convinced they're flawless and it's the car, which no one else has had the same problems you have, that is the real issue?
Well, the problem is Nissan. They finally admitted the brake issue. They were using a pneumatic wrench to tighten the lug nuts. This car can't withstand such. It warped the rotors. They found this out when their gtr tech attended a conference in Texas. Used a hand powered tool, and all is better. Shitty design.

Powersteering pump whining like a belt driven sc is normal for economy cars, they say. That includes altimas with more curvy sheetmetal.

I post here because I wish someone honest about the platform had clued me in before I bought it, although 5_0 tried, he wasn't near as openly vocal about it as I'm being. Just trying to look out for anyone considering one of these poser sports cars.

Any way I can hurt nissan, I will. I hope my posts and the incidents o have recounted cost sales. **** em.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote