View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #65 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
I'm not hurt at all.
My shitty little car has yet to break down.

I'm of no help to you. I just smelled trollage and thought I'd play along.
You already know what you want, what you like and what you don't like. Why are you asking us?
Well lucky you. I'm tired of paying for repairs and dealing with messed up ****, and I'm still under 3/36. Screw that. My 1980's mustang had more robust brake components (Even if it didn't stop as well, I only needed ONE set of rotors, not 3.), and the transmission in my 2001 Trans Am was a much better component, and NONE of my other cars had power steering pumps that whined like a mofo "from the factory, as normal, per the manufacturer". So, I'm glad your car isn't a shitbox, but mine is, and so is Nissan's customer service, so why in the world would I keep this thing past 3/36? It's junk.

Clapped out and ready to be thrown away as far as I'm concerned. It's reached the stage in its life where it will always have **** going wrong with it and cost you money every time you turn around. You know, the stage at which domestics normally reach in 5-7 years where you finally break down and buy a new one because the repairs > a note. Yeah, it's getting there before it's even out from under 3/36. Really, I cannot express enough disdain for the Nissan brand or the 370Z product, in general. I just want OUT of it before I get too far out from under warranty (31K miles right now) and have to pay hand over fist just to keep it on the road. THe power steering moans and groans like a whore and that's embarrassing enough everyone staring at it when I pull into a parking-lot, or it sounding like a damn supercharger pulling up to a traffic light. I can only imagine what those buggers would charge me to replace it when it finally goes, probably at 37K miles, lol!

I've gotten some good info from this thread, and am considering the 4-runner special edition, now, as well. As well as some validation of my choice of the GJC from everyone who has owned or experienced one.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 12-18-2013 at 06:47 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote