View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Grand Cherokee from those years is decent. JKU is also worth a look in my opinion.

You could look at an FJC as well if you will look at Toyota.

The Xterra's are OK around that time frame.

You could also snag a nice F150 in that price range.

What matters to you in the car? want a beater or something with a fancy interior?
I'm getting rid of my 370Z and strictly owning the SUV type vehicle. I want my D/I ratio to be as favorable as possible for the next 2-3 years while I get ready to build a house.

I want a nice SUV, but not one that I'll cry if I scratch.

I have looked at the FJC. Problem is FINDING one with an auto (I hear the manual's broke easy), and 4WD. I'd love one because I like the unique look, and they are plenty capable of what I need to do with it.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 12-18-2013 at 12:54 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote