View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 07:52 AM   #2420 (permalink)
Dzel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z PW M6
Dzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath View Post
Just for the record I never accused GTM of anything illegal. I DID sign a contract knowing that a "restocking fee" would be charged. I'm mad at myself for doing it, however also irritated with GTM because I know that the contractual agreement wasn't a two way street. If I paid in full, I still would have no product. In the end I lost money, and it's natural for me to be upset. The communication issues with GTM is unacceptable. When the customer has to make repeated follow up calls to an email requesting an invoice for parts, that is a major disservice. Especially after each call, the customer is told it will be done by the end of the day and you already have the customers money. It's bad that you get called out for having horrid communication, yet seemingly do nothing about it. Lastly, absolutely ZERO effort whatsoever to retain a customer who is displeased with the company (at least in my experience).

This will be my last post in this thread because I no longer have a spot in the group buy. This will also be the last time I do any business with GTM. I shouldn't as a customer have to strive for the companies business, it should be the other way around. It's a shame because GTM has done good things for this platform and has some great things in the future that I would love to get my hands on. I am easily one of the most reasonable guys you will ever meet. I often see reasoning in people's decisions that have ill effects on me. Unfortunately this is not one of those situations. I have no doubts that the MMHI turbo kit will be a great product with many happy users.

To everyone still in the group buy, you will love boost (if you don't already know lol) and I hope the product will be delivered sooner than later so you can burn tires faster than you make money!
At the same time you would of saved everyone a headache if you would of stated about the fees in the contract!

Sent with TapAhoe