View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 07:47 PM   #197 (permalink)
ANMVQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Q50 AWD
ANMVQ will become famous soon enoughANMVQ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynotronics1 View Post
nope, just had to stop and answer a few phone calls first, sorry!

The issue with Mikes refund is pretty simple, now that we figured out what the problem was; we could not get Paypal to give him a refund, problem was that Mike did not pay with Paypal, he used our Intuit link on the invoices that we sent out.

Mike, I'm sorry for the delay, but it was one of those Duh moments when we finally got a return call from Paypal after yelling at them about the whole thing.

Long story short; refund sent, should be back in your account/credit card shortly. Sorry about that Mike, but since the Group Buy was a paypal link deal, I and the bookeeper kept trying to figure out why they were not giving you a refund.

And, as far as Mikes file being delayed in the first place; some calibrations ARE unknown when we first get them, and we promptly send them off to EcuTek to define them, and include them in the software. Mikes car was one of those, and for some reason it took longer than normal. Which is why we told Mike we had no problem with a full refund. If nothing else, we do our level best at customer service
Thank you Joe for addressing this here . The whole thing is was an unfortunate incident and I'll let you and the guys know when the refund is competed . I really did try not to take this approach.... But...
thank you Joe