View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 02:05 PM   #3232 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairz View Post
The color on this z is crazy :

Vossen World Tour | Toronto | Part II - YouTube

what you think about this?
hell to the NO lol..... i think thats either a wrap or plasti dip...... i was actually talking about colors for the lugs and exhaust.... i actually re shot the whole entire car in PPG paint with PPG high glamour clear... If and when i would reshoot her the color of choice would be top secret gold and nothing else....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSol View Post
I actually like my Muteki SR48 in chrome-titanium. The fact that they are steel instead of aluminum makes them safer IMHO
i actually ran there neo chrome sr48 and they rusted like CRAZY out here.... like SUPER rusted thats why i am shooting for one with a closed end..... at the same time i want them long like the sr48... lol i know im picky

those were Exactly the titanium ones i was talking about... my only gripe is they are open ended... if they were closed ended or came with a came... holy moley id buy them in a heart beat

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote