Thread: just wondering?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 01:04 AM   #19 (permalink)
Nikon FM
Track Member

Drives: 03 996TT Porsche
Nikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman View Post
so if 40k is to be expected for a bba.. what kind of figures do you guys think one can expect from the masters? and would you have to start from the bottom if your fresh outta college? like my friend just got his BA in finance and they started him as a BANK TELLER! what?! you can get the job with a hs diploma? 4 years and 30grand for nothing? so going back to my second question.. would you start at the bottom with a masters too or would they start you as a manager or someting?
An MBA from Harvard will land you in some nice paying jobs/corps. Point is where you get the degree from has a bearing on the starting pay. An MBA will provide a higher entry level but not really a jump into management...........depends on who's hiring too. Just my I'm just an engineer not a business type.

Buddy Revell: "One man's sooner is another man's later"
Nikon FM is offline   Reply With Quote