View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 09:54 AM   #19 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chknhawk View Post
I think the wobble he is referring to is when the rotors are a little warped. Mine are that way since I have did a full autocross season this year. I am looking at something that is street friendly but holds up way better when I throw some autocross/track time at it. I am guessing steel lines and fluid will help with the break fade (high temps = bad braking... or breaking bad lol). I am thinking a stoptech or better rotor and then pads... eh.. i keep looking at the specs. I know a lot of people buy the hawk racing pad thinking that they are going to be great for cross application.. but what i am reading is they are specifically designed for high temp track application. The Black and HPS pads from hawk are more for street/track.... I guess if your doing nothing but track then track pads are the way to go.. I think I am more street than track at this point.... I might just get a set to use for track (or get a miata to use for track).
I would hope he's gotten it handled sometime in the last two years