View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 03:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
megalapagas
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10 370Z Tour A/T
megalapagas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10370zx View Post
Definitely not! No doubt I want to do the job right the first time however, I wanted to make sure that the 34 wouldn't be overkill. Appreciate the response.
34 row won't be overkill here in texas, you know how the weather is super bi polar here but that's for damn sure as SOON spring is on the way get ready for some Heat let alone have a few track days your gonna wish you would have gone with the 34 row instead of 25. and when I upgraded on the 34 row first hand I couldnt have been more gratefull on anything I've purchased on my Z. If I'm not mistaken I think I made a thread asking the same thing and chuck convinced me on 34 row for the same reason of Texas HEAT Hope it Helps, also btw knowing texas weather even if you have the 34 row there's no worries during winter being overkill (well at least I've noticed that during this winter season.)