View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 06:41 PM   #2317 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
You guys need to grow a pair. Unbelievable. Do ur creditors behave the same way u do? I need to cash in on this cash cow here. The only community I know that accepts this and you got people even trying to defend this kind of behavior.

Who is happy with spending that kind of cash and getting treated in this manner?
Whats your stake in this? I've read pretty much all of your posts

And I didn't find many useful ones.

NOW step back and put away the pitchfork, and STAY OUT & STAY QUIET!!

This includes Also Dzel! YOU were WARNED already to STAY OUT!

Another comment from either one of you and you'll be sitting on the sidelines sucking your thumb.

On another note fellows, I've left Both Sam/Mike and included AK a pm.

Hopefully they respond or AK can try to find a way to get the refund issues squared away.

I left them all a link here. Im very sorry that I can't do more to help.

Im going to PLEASE ask the discussion stay civil and refrane from making slanderous comments or I'll just close this until Sam reopens it for an update and comments.

Thank Guys.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php