View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 06:19 PM   #2309 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Wait- they are charging some people a restocking fee for a product that as yet doesn't exist? Holy ****. That's terrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G37sHKS View Post
I've been watching this thread for a while now not because Im in group buy but because I care about whats going on. Also, Im still waiting for these new manifolds.

Now this is the first time im going to post here about delays, refunds, and etc.

I personally would love to see GTM return the guy that I quoted above his 475 back because there was no products to return to the stock or store you name it.

I know you guys have to follow whats written on contract but there is nothing to return so I don't see why this customer have to lose 475.

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
I thought restocking fee was for if you returned a product? O o
This is the same reaction I had. I know im supposed to say this because I lost money, but that is terrible business IMO.