View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 05:46 PM   #2301 (permalink)
Alkatraz
Base Member

Drives: 2008 Skyline 370GT
Alkatraz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabel View Post
Alkatraz, calling a spade a spade - when someone holds your money for a month without your permission - it's a serious thing for sure. Do you know how much could smart investor earn for 7 months with that money? And how long should the returning wire transfer last from your point of view? A month maybe two ?! Cmon
It is most definitely a VERY serious thing, however the term 'fraud' has very significant connotations. Annoying, disgusting, terrible, bad business, bunch of aholes....these are words that can be thrown around but unless there is serious evidence of intent by GTM to purposely hold back money and commit fraud, then the word should not be used. Stuffing up is one thing, committing fraud is something completely different.

I work in the finance sector and deal with banks on a daily basis. If you saw the stuff that I see and knew how big, multi billion $ corporations can completely screw up because their internal systems aren't built well enough to handle everything, then you might understand how easy it would be for a small company like GTM to have their systems fall over.

A VERY good investor would be happy to make a 10% return on his money over 12 months. Due to the exchange rate changes, if I asked for a refund, I would do better than that :P

Just call me 'The Turbo Trader'! That sounds like a name that I could market my highly developed investment system under. Some go long gold or frozen orange juice others go for mortgage backed securities. I went long on GTM TT kits and am making a killing!