View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 05:02 PM   #2295 (permalink)
Alkatraz
Base Member

Drives: 2008 Skyline 370GT
Alkatraz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabel View Post
Yeah, it's very serious, it is a fraud...
Thats possibly taking it a bit far. To say that it is fraud then you are insinuating that GTM is purposely holding onto the money for financial gain with no intention of paying it back or providing a product. I feel bad for Puckshaw but don't think that they are purposely witholding his cash.

I have a feeling that it is more like they have bitten off WAY more than they can chew and dont have the systems in place to handle everything that is going on. Every single time that I have called (from Australia) someone has picked up the phone, either Mike or someone else, so its not like they have shut up shop and run off with everyones money. They just dont have the business systems in place to handle everything and it is now hurting their reputation.

In late 2012/early 2013 either Mike or Sam would post on this forum and the G37 forum almost daily. Now they barely post on here once a month and dont post on the G37 forum at all. Obviously they just have way too much happening and as I mentioned months ago, their communication is now sorely lacking.

The fact that they have not sent me a single email or reached out to me in any way in the 7 or so months since I sent them AUD$8000+ says to me that they just dont have anyone who has any overall control of that side of the business. Having dealt with plenty of local performance workshops in the past, I know that they are generally run by a group of guys who love cars and are great mechanic's but generally dont have anyone on board with any massive amount of business accumen. Once things get too big, too quickly, it can be very easy to lose control.

Hopefully they can get their s$&t together, get everyones money back who asks for it and get the kits out to me and the others asap. Fingers crossed and good luck to them and everyone else involved!