View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Not perfect for me. That's a lot more money for no benefit. I've run all 3. Performance and money HTR Z3 wins. Unless you go to a RE11 type of tire for performance I see no reason to spend more.
for you dd'ers that might be fine.

RE11's appear to have a rubber memory (flat spot) issue from the read. my z only goes out on sunny weekends so that's going to be an issue. if tirerack's going to keep them in-stock instead of the BS that's been going on for the last year of 'yes we will carry' 'no they are discontinued' 'oh wait, we haz more' 'f- they are now discountinued' ' or not' i would get them wrapped on my weds next time around.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote