View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 02:20 PM   #20 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Look more at area under the curve. You'll only make a few hp up top, but the increase under 4-5k rpm will be much more dramatic.
I agree for sure. Total gain of area under the curve is what you're really looking for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_STILLEN View Post
With those kind of mods, you should be able to get around ~15 whp throughout the power band with a good tune (maybe more). We got ~15 whp on a 370Z with similar mods (but Gen2 intakes) here at STILLEN and my tuner said he could get more with Gen3's. If you want to bring your car in for Dyno Tuning contact me directly.
I'd gladly pay for tune if you got me 15WHP, do you guys play with the VVEL at all?
And get your manager on board, let's put Stillen's money where their mouth is, lol

( Click to show/hide )
Better yet, let's sponsor it; I already bought all my parts at retail