View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #43 (permalink)
John_Kay
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Nissan 370Z
John_Kay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLean View Post
LOL..... No video yet. There was a guy that posted several videos of his G37S who has the Meisterschaft FCB, RHFC & Stillen Gen III. I believe his videos were on one of the Meisterschaft discussions. If you watch & listen to his videos, my car sounds EXACTLY the same as his.

I am going to get a tune this Sat., so I will have dynos before and after and it is also the Houston Z's Xmas party. I'm assuming someone there will have a video camera, so hopefully we can get a recording.

John_Kay you are comparing apples to oranges with the way Stillen FCB would sound with either Non-resonated HFC or RHFC vs. Meisterschaft FCB would sound with either Non-resonated HFC or RHFC. Meisterschaft FCB is A LOT louder than the Stillen FCB.

I would love to see the dyno charts along with a video when you go to the party. just hit me up or ill keep an eye.

as far as the comparison, i am not sure when i compared both!? i am happy with the stillen i do not like loud cars rather toned cars with deep sound. so not sure what you meant there.
John_Kay is offline   Reply With Quote